259-265 St Albans Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 5BN
Woolworths opened their second Watford store in 1938. The first one was on the High Street – Store 68.
The North Watford store was on St Albans road in a really lovely looking building. Over time the store was extended to the left. They traded here for 70 years, closing when the chain went bust in December 2008.
Source: Francis Frith
Here is the building today: